I can hear angels singing
After breakfast I spent the whole day with Jake, work was cancelled, and then I spent the whole night with Chan and Gina, eating all the bad foods you should not eat when youre doing yoga. Honestly, it was probably my first personal day since Christmas break. I can't remember a weekend day when I didn't have school, work, yoga, or all three. It was so. nice. So nice. And so needed.
Everything we ate last night. Oh god, I wish I was kidding.
Nemo ran its course well into this morning (saturday) but cleared up in time for BYM to hold one class today- the 4pm. Now I swear when I skipped yesterday I was planning on doing two classes today to make up for it, but they only held one class so I couldn't. I took the 4pm because work was cancelled again so it didn't conflict. I died to say the least, but whatever, I made it through class #9 and thats what counts. I will make it up though and eventually do 2 in one day, because 30 days means 30 classes, not 29. Hope everyone is safe and warm!
Almost died on my way to yoga today... Snow driving is not my thing.








No comments:
Post a Comment