So saturday was day 17 and the studio was only hosting an 8:00am class. I really try to do anything in my power to avoid morning classes... something about waking up and first thing going into such extreme temperatures is nauseating. Not to mention the fact that you've been laying in a bed for 8 hours so you're body is still stiff and not ready for that kind of movement. Ugh, morning classes are just all around not enjoyable for me at all. I was so nauseous and I knew the second I got to class it was going to be a loooong 90 minutes because I took one look in the mirror and saw how pale my face was... That's when you know.
![]() |
| Just what I wanted to see at 7:00 in the morning. Not to mention my snow brush has disappeared so picture me cleaning this off with an umbrella. Yeah... idk. |
Besides feeling as if I was going to die or barf I managed to make it through class and came home and slept for literally the rest of the day. Like I think I got on the couch at 10:00am and stayed there until 2:00pm. Usually theres one thing I hold onto during class to get me through like "ok if you just make it through 90 minutes you can get a coffee after" (I dont drink caffeine on yoga mornings because it dehydrates you. Me without coffee is SO scary.) But yeah so this day all I could think was like if I made it through class I was going back to bed and that's exactly what I did.
![]() |
What I ate when I woke up from my nap.
A giant boston creme eclair courtesy of my sister/ the Red Arrow.
|


No comments:
Post a Comment