![]() |
| No I'm actually dead serious there is a knot in the wood on the ceiling above my spot in the hot room that looks exactly like this. No lie. |
Class was ok it wasn't packed so it wasn't humid. Thank god. Humidity is gross you are literally soaked in the sweat of everyone else in the room. Now that I'm in the homestretch of my 30 day and have so much going on with school its getting harder and harder to get to class. I definitely dragged bum to the studio today and it reflected in my practice. I came in with a body that did not want to budge and do much of anything. I'll blame the rice cakes but really I just got no sleep last night and have had a very stressful week compared to my usual laid back schedule. I don't think I've done so much homework since I was a freshman. Thank god for the amazing people in my life and Bikram to keep me centered and relaxed because honestly I think I would have lost my mind by now!! Is it vacation yet?

No comments:
Post a Comment