Today I woke up knowing I was not going to have a free second to write this so I'm doing it as fast as I can! I went to school from 9-11:30ish and had to leave a little earlier than usual in order to make it to the 12pm class because with work tonight it was the only class I could make today (besides the 6am... no.) If you saw me at school today and wondered why I looked like crap that was why - I didnt even have time to go home and change after school and before yoga. So after sitting through my morning classes I rushed to the studio. I was so excited to see that Pubali, my OE, was today's teacher. She's such a sweetheart and so helpful in class I really feel like I always do my best in her classes. With that being said, I'm really proud of today's class. Balancing poses are still my weakest and floor postures are still my favorite (lol). But for some bizarre reason I'm really good at maintaining tree pose and Pubali jokes that I make it look easy. This makes no sense considering I cant balance in any other one legged pose, but hey, I'll take it.

Me getting 5 extra minutes of sleep before school this morning.
Something tells me that this is how most of my fridays are going to look.
I'm off to work from 4:30-10:30 and then back at it tomorrow morning at the 10am class. Mostly I'm looking forward to going to bed tonight, hahaha. Tomorrow I'm going to get my "beginning" pictures because even though its my 3rd class I haven't really changed much in 3 days (trust me).
As for something good I ate today.... Idk. I had a handful of dark chocolate almonds before class! Those are wicked good if you've never tried them and even though they're chocolate they don't have the amount of salt that normal almonds do. And unsalted un-chocolate plain almonds are just gross so that definitely wasn't gonna cut it.
Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment