Yesterday was crazy. Since its coming down to the last few days before vacation, all of my teacher have been assigning huge tests and projects all due on the same day. SOooo naturally I stayed home from school to do it all. Even more naturally I did not get it all done. I wrote like 3 out of 4 pages of a paper and it took me 5 hours. And then I went to yoga. And then I went to a hockey game. And then I ate this:
![]() |
| Theres a new self serve froyo place in Manchester. I told her to whisper me the price after she put it on the scale. Shame at it's finest. |
But this is a yoga blog, not a bitch-about-my-life blog (thats what Tumblr is for, ha ha ha), so all-in-all class went well despite everything else that made yesterday crazy. It was my 90 minutes of peace which is why I love yoga in the first place. The funniest part was when Natalie (teacher) said, "good job, newbies, you're almost halfway through class!" when we were on the last posture. Obviously they don't know the practice so they arent familiar with the postures and didnt know we were on the last one, so all panicked and were like "omg its not over........" Hahahaha yoga jokes. Gotta love it. They kill me.

No comments:
Post a Comment