I did the 6:30 night class after being at the gym from 3:45- 6:00. Yeah.. I dont know what got into me. I had planned on going to the gym right after school and then going to the 4:30 class but then by the time I got to the gym it was almost 4:00 and I really wanted to get a good workout in so I just paced myself and managed to stay until the late class. I literally did every single machine at the gym. Every one. And the elliptical. And free weights. And stuff on the mats. I kinda miss being at the gym and being able to work out on my own time at my own pace, its a big difference from having to make it on time for a scheduled class. Also I ate really shitty all weekend and participated in a literal breadstick eating contest with Jake last night at Olive Garden so I was long overdue for a good gym sesh.
 |
Clearly, I fit the mold for a PFit Lunk.
|
Class was ok. It was packed so the humidity was through the roof. BUT my friend's mom and his little sister were in my class and during eagle I made eye contact with his mom and I thought we were going to have to leave the hot room we got laughing so hard. And it made it that much worse that we weren't supposed to be laughing in the silent room because naturally that makes you laugh harder... I could not even look in her direction for the rest of class because I knew I would lose it.
My half moon today was so much better than ever before. I think once I got over the fact that bending your stomach so far is going to give you rolls no matter what, I was able to go so much lower. You get so used to standing a certain way to make yourself look thinner and having good posture that eliminates tummy rolls so I didnt even realize I could bend so far until I really tried. Thats pretty much it, I didn't sit out today but triangle sucked because it always does.
No comments:
Post a Comment